Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tuesday Lunch

I thought today would be a good opportunity to give mum some quality time. She has been all but neglected recently, and I thought it would be a treat for her to be fussed around. So I dashed to the supermarket and got all the basics for chicken paprika, a good home made stock and a tub of Cherry Garcia. I decided not to put the kitchen scene on cam as there was a storm of splashes and spillages and I wasn't gonna risk my brand new Macbook Pro. I then dashed out (a lot of dashing was going on today) to my mum's place and drove her back. Adi was my glamorous assistant, and I sweated by the bucket as I spun my magic. Non-vegetarian vegetable soup was a triumph, as was the chicken (which was served with basmati rice. I forgot the dessert but we were quite full anyway.
Now showered, I'm planning a power nap, then to the hospital with my mum.

No comments: