Saturday, June 11, 2005

Gay Pride, Tel Aviv, Friday June 10th 2005

Actually I got to see just the beginning of the march, as I was roped in by my sister to perform some family duty, and there was no way out or around this one. It meant I had to get the hell out of there by 2:30pm at the latest. My nephew Roey who was my ride, and also in on the subsequent family thing had to leave early too. We met up with friends old and new, and it was clear we were losing out on a fun day in the city and in the park. The "family thing" turned out to be a very emotional trip down memory lane for my parents, which my sister Lea organised just beautifully, but more on this (maybe) later. Here are the pics of what little we saw of the march and the happening site - from afar, sadly...


Roey and I on the march (past all the marchers and to the car - gotta run!)

No comments: