Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Facebook? Bah!

Doesn't do much for my Grumpy Old Man mode when a Facebook "friend" who hasn't called in more than a year invites me right out of the blue to join her on Farmville. You know who you are. Apparently it makes no difference whatsoever that in my profile I say quite explicitly that I never join stuff, add applications etc.
I am of course being a total hypocrite because if I hate it so much I could just delete my account, couldn't I...
Oh, and what about the fact that unlike IM platforms you cannot open your Facebook page in the Invisible mode. If you're in you're on. So that odious person you accepted as friend but really wouldn't cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire can immediately hit you up, because he is quicker on his keyboard than you on yours.
Facebook? Bah!!!

No comments: